March for Life in Washington, DC
Wednesday, January 17 through Saturday, January 20, 2018
It is time once again to invite you to join people from our Diocese and thousands of others in promoting the sanctity of every human life by attending the annual March for Life in Washington, DC. Seats are on a first come/first serve; no refunds; and no exchanging seats basis.
Important items to note:
- In order to reserve your seat, we must receive all required forms and payment.
- Please do not call or e-mail the vocation office nor the youth ministry office asking us to reserve you or your group a seat. Your seat will be reserved when all of the forms and money are turned in.
- All of the registration forms are available from the church office. You will receive a confirmation letter outlining details after your completed forms and check are received at the diocese.
- The minimum price is $150 WHICH INCLUDES pizza, tips for drivers, hoodie, transportation, and lodging.
- There is an “ADULT” packet and a “YOUTH” packet. Please fill them out accordingly. Writing/printing needs to be legible. .. [ ADULT Packet | YOUTH Packet]