- Trish and Brian Lutz (660-888-1764)
- Theresa Krebs (660-882-6868)
- Facebook: Saints Peter & Paul Youth Group:
NCYC YOUTH GROUP
- Contact: Rich and Dawn Kuster (660-427-5716)
- Facebook: NCYC — Sts. Peter & Paul, Boonville:
JUVIES 4 JESUS YOUTH GROUP
All students in 8th-12th grade are invited to join Juvies for Jesus, our high school group. They meet Sunday nights in the Youth Room (parish office basement) for an hour of faith, fellowship and fun.
This semester (Fall 2019), meetings start at 7:30 p.m. beginning Sunday, Sept. 8. Bring a friend!
- Our leaders are Trish & Brian Lutz, (660) 888-1764.
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/151423714981688/
- Follow us on Instagram: @ssppchurch
God Squad, our junior high youth group ministry, is designed to create a fun, educational, and interactive Catholic Christian environment where kids in sixth and seventh grades can come and be comfortable talking about Jesus.
God Squad, our junior high youth group ministry (for students in 6th & 7th grades) will kick-off Sunday, Sept. 22ndat the SSPP school gym with a BBQ and kickball, from 6-7:30 p.m. Please RSVP to Elizabeth or on the Facebook event. Bring a friend!
God Squad is designed to create a fun, educational, and interactive Catholic Christian environment where kids in sixth and seventh grades can come and be comfortable talking about Jesus. It includes both service and social activities, along with learning more about living out a life of faith. This group meets monthly as noted below, in the parish office basement from 6-7:30 p.m.
Meeting format: opening prayer, ice breaker/activity, question box answers, review of the Gospel and how it relates to our lives, prayer requests, devotion reading, and closing prayer.
Possible service projects include: caroling at the nursing homes, game nights, leading a Mass, helping at food pantry, Operation Shoebox and movie night.
- Meeting dates:
- 2019: Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 15
- 2020: Jan. 19, Feb. 16, March 15, and April 19
- This group is supervised by:
Youth Support Group is for children ages 8-14 who have experienced significant change in their lives. For more information, contact Logan Comegys at 660-537-4777 or logancomegys@gma